Are you recently invited to another event and need to recolor your hair to suit your outfit? If yes, it would be good to fade the dye without damaging your crowning glory. To get started, do these before visiting a hair salon in Temple Hills, Maryland for another hair coloring session:
- Switch back to your normal white conditioner. Salon experts usually recommend using a colored conditioner to preserve your hair dye for a longer time. But you might like to ditch that for a while if you need a new tone soon.
- Use a clarifying shampoo. Ideally, choose a product with sulfate because this will wash away the dye faster.
- Avail of salon services in Maryland that removes hair color.
- Rinse your hair more frequently than you used to.
- Try mixing half a teaspoon of powdered Vitamin C with your shampoo to open the cuticles of your hair and wash out the pigment. Then, use deep conditioner to keep your hair hydrated.
- Use an anti-dandruff shampoo. This will strip off the color. But remember that this could also dry hair, which means you need to use a deep conditioner after.
The Last Resort: Bleach Bath
Many people also use the bleach bath method when removing hair color. But this could also damage the hair. A bleach bath can rob off the natural moisture of your hair, making it dry.
Sporting a new hair color for a special event is an exciting thing. And you can’t miss that opportunity to be a head-turner, right? Once your hair is stripped of its dye, feel free to visit Zoraida Dominican Salon (Temple Hills Location) for another hair treatment session.